ReV UP YOUR REVENUE Marketing Engines
Many customers decide to buy before they speak with your sales team. Others decide afterward. We help with both.
Everyone On the Same Team
WHAT IS REVENUE MARKETING?
Revenue marketing bridges your sales and marketing gaps in two vital ways:
- First, revenue marketing injects marketing smarts and engaging content into your sales team’s activities.
- Second, it integrates on-the-ground feedback from sales teams and sales partners into your marketing efforts.
Through this ongoing cycle, revenue marketing gives you the power to continually optimize your customers’ experiences and your sales partner acquisition efforts.
Revenue Marketing Benefits
Become A Solutions-Oriented Powerhouse
Revenue marketing drives solutions- and outcome-oriented communication of your product and service value, differentiation and demand throughout sales and service cycles.
Revenue marketing integrates soft marketing, like branding and publicity, with your sales actions so you can eliminate the tradeoff between activities that build your mindshare and those that drive tangible revenue.
Improve Sales Growth and Efficiency
Revenue marketing doesn’t just boost demand generation; it powers up your sales teams to help them increase efficiency and capacity.
Turn Marketing Into A Clear Revenue Center
By focusing first on revenue generation, even the most skeptical of C-suite executives clearly see marketing as a REVENUE DRIVER, NOT A COST CENTER.
Deliver A Killer User Experience (UX)
UX already is a competitive battleground for gaining and retaining customers. With revenue marketing, continuous customer feedback empowers you to develop customer-driven user experiences.
VersuS DEMAND GENERATION
Many marketers consider revenue marketing the next evolution of demand generation.
That perspective tells only a small part of the story—especially as business solutions, service models and distribution channels increase in complexity.
As that complexity increases, so does the potential for revenue generation per conversion or sales activation.
Tackle the Hard Stuff
Revenue MarketinG for B2B Tech
With B2B technology, the ability to quickly digest technological innovations and differentiators, and communicate their value effectively, is worlds away from selling office supplies.
New research validates a hard truth many technology firms have long known—that few marketing experts and firms can market technology products and services well. Revenue marketing for technology firms is an even higher lift, requiring:
- The full continuum of traditional and digital marketing expertise
- The ability to understand business models, differentiators and value creation
- Technology industry knowledge and expertise
- Technology industry media savvy to create and capture earned media opportunities successfully
- World-class content engineering that effectively incorporates all of these components into campaigns that drive revenue
POWERFUL CROSS-CHANNEL KUNG FU
channel revenue marketing
We Get Channel Marketing
In tech channel marketing, all the components of technology marketing also require effective to- and through-channel content. That means recruiting, engaging and enabling sales partners before you even get to customer-facing initiatives. While the effort is more complex, the revenue impact of a partner conversion or activation is exponentially larger. Success in the channel translates to massive revenue generation. Components include:
- All the facets of technology revenue marketing
- The ability to understand and communicate product and service value, opportunity and differentiators across the entire organization and externally
- The ability to franchise content across complex distribution models and communicate unique value to distributors and partners, while also empowering them to communicate unique value downstream, often through many layers, all the way to the end user